The card that offers reductions to enjoy the beauties of Rome.
You can choose to insert the Roma Pass in your reservation or request availability directly at the hotel.
Price per unit: € 28 (Available 48h)
Price per unit: € 38,50 (Available 48h)
Roma Pass, which is sponsored by Rome City Council and the Ministry for the Arts and Cultural activities, in collaboration with ATAC, the public transport company, is the capital’s special tourist-cultural card that enables both tourists and interested local residents, the opportunity to benefit from various discounts and services that make it easier and cheaper to enjoy the splendours of Rome.
- Free entry to the first 2 visited museums and / or archaeological sites of your choice. Free admission includes the exhibition held in the museum.
- Concessionary ticket to all other museums and / or archaeological sites visited thereafter. The concessionary ticket includes the exhibition held in the museum.
- Free admission to the following museums: Accademia Nazionale di San Luca, Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria garibaldina, Museo Bilotti a Villa Borghese, Museo Canonica, Museo delle Mura, Museo Napoleonico and Villa di Massenzio (during Roma Pass validity period and in addition to the 2 free admissions).
- Free use of the city’s public transport network. Valid until midnight of the third day inclusive that of the first validation for ATAC public transport (bus, metro and railway lines Roma -Lido, Roma Flaminio Piazza del Popolo-Viterbo, Roma-Giardinetti), within the territory of the Municipality of Rome. All special connections tpl Atac, the railway lines Trenitalia FR, the connection Tiburtina/Termini/Fiumicino airport, the connection Trenitalia “No stop” Roma Termini-Fiumicino Aeroporto (Leonardo Express) and all connections to and from Fiumicino and Ciampino Aeroporto are not included.
- Discounted tickets to exhibitions, events and other collaborating operators and businesses (Roma Pass Guide).
- Tourist cultural services Roma Passè.
At the Coliseum a reserved turnstile is available for Roma Pass holders to get direct access to the monument
In the kit:
- The Roma Pass card: the card used to visit museums / archaeological sites and on the public transport system as described above.
- Roma MAP: A map featuring all the Tourist Information Points, Metro stations, museums and other sites of interest (complete with addresses, tel. no’s opening times and nearest bus stops and metro stations);
- Roma Pass Guide: the list of under agreement museums/sites, and the list of all the partners of the Roma Pass which offer discounts to card holders;
- Roma Passè: the card with the App activation code to download the best of the city.